Dear ARLIS folks,

I have a friend from Vermont who is the Editor of a wonderful journal - Timber Framing. It is a very professional quarterly produced for the nonprofit organization Timber Framers Guild.  I have often asked him how they get the word out to libraries, and he allowed as how they have puzzled over this. The Guild has a substantial number of university-affiliated members, and it seems it should be in every Art and Architecture library in academia.