"You've got a Story? Well, we've got a place for you to tell It!"

As you make your plans to come to VRA 30 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, we
hope you'll be thinking of a two-minute story for the VRA Welcome
Reception "What's Your Story? VRA Open Mike Night." Since this is a new
event for the conference, we thought we'd give you some more specific
details on how to participate, all bundled up in this tidy little Prezi
presentation:
http://prezi.com/dwaqyeamuzaz/whats-your-story-vra-open-mike-night/

To view, just go to the link and use the "advance" arrow to move through
the presentation at whatever pace suits you. And as always, feel free to
contact the event organizers (Elaine Paul, [log in to unmask]; Liz
Gushee, [log in to unmask]; Betha Whitlow, [log in to unmask]) with
any questions you might have. We look forward to seeing many of you--and
to hearing YOUR story--in Albuquerque!