Dear Members,

What do zines, digital humanities, the future of art bibliography, metadata standards, and designing for diversity have in common? And where can one obtain authoritative, timely information in one centralized location on the information seeking behaviors of artists, marketing in the 21st century, the shifting landscape for museum libraries, contemporary practices in photo archives, learning beyond the classroom, and much, much more?

The Jeopardy answer: What is the Art Libraries Society of North America’s 40th Annual Conference?

Our colleagues on the Toronto Conference Planning Team have worked diligently for well over two years to put together an incredibly rich and varied program, in keeping with ARLIS/NA tradition. The opportunity to connect with the best and brightest in our field, not to mention nearly 60 valued exhibitors, is no less significant.

Don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of this stimulating and enriching event! Register today at the early-bird rate, which continues until March 7 at 5 pm.

http://www.arlisna.org/toronto2012/registration.html

We look forward to seeing each and every one of you there!

Regards,

Jon Evans

President, Art Libraries Society of North America

www.arlisna.org

Director, Hirsch Library

Museum of Fine Arts, Houston

P.O. Box 6826