Colleagues:

My library, in conjunction with an Alexander Calder exhibition at our art museum, is sponsoring a student contest to make mobiles to hang in our library.  The contest will be judged on several criteria and prizes awarded.  One of the things we will need is an entry form which will cover issues such as “decision of the judges is final,” works whose subject matter conflicts with the University harassment policy will be disqualified, etc.

Are there examples either on the net or in your possession that I could see as an example?  Also, your personal experiences in mounting a contest like this would be valuable;  this is not what I generally do.

Many thanks & have fun in Toronto!

Lee Sorensen

Lilly Library

Duke University