Hi there ARLIS-L,

Wanted to share our current show, Millennium Magazines, now on view in our library exhibition space at MoMA. Rachael Morrison and I organized the show.
If you are in NYC in the next few months, please come visit our exhibition space in the Cullman Education and Research Building at MoMA - it's free to enter!
Even if you don't make it to NYC, you can still view the materials here:

http://www.moma.org/interactives/exhibitions/2012/millenniummagazines/

It's about recent art and design magazines from around the world - and putting them out on tables for people to look at and hang out in the exhibition space. The website gives a big list of editorial statements from participants that submitted texts to us. We also asked participants to provide snapshots of their "process." This was left fairly open-ended in terms of the invitation and we received some great submissions. These process images will stream on the digital screens we have in the space. Rachael constructed the site and I think it will be a nice source of info for people who may be interested in the material. You can also link out to the sites of the publications.

The participants graciously provided us with handling copies of the titles and they are available for browsing. We just finished installing the show today - we had a lot of things to tether!

best, David

--
David Senior
Bibliographer