Amanda,
Is the collection Art Theorists of the Italian Renaissance now available
as an online database? In 2001 I purchased the CD-ROm published by
Chadwyck-Healey in 1998 for a hefty sum. In 2010, one of art history
professors wanted to use the CD-ROM. It can no longer be played on any
software & computer equipment we have. Unless this collection is now an
online database, I would not recommend purchase. I took the CD-ROM to
the head of our Digital Media Center to make sure the problem was not
the professor's or my inability to navigate the product nor limitations
of computers available in the library. It is simply useless.
Jet Prendeville, Art/Architecture Librarian
Brown Fine Arts Library, Fondren Library,
Rice University