I received the article (in record time!). Thank you so much! The professor was very grateful and relieved to have it in time for class.

Thanks again!

Kim

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 9:40 PM, Kim Detterbeck <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Colleagues,

One of my professors needs access to the following article for an upcoming lecture:

Love į la Hollywood and Bombay in Kenyan Studio Photography
Heike Behrend
Paideuma
(1998), pp. 139-153 (article consists of 15 pages)

Unfortunately we do not have access to Paideuma but it appears that it is in a JSTOR collection.

Would anyone be able to provide the pdf? We would be most grateful.

Thank you so much!

Kim Detterbeck
Art Librarian
Purchase College Library