Dear Conference Attendees:
Several groups have contacted the Conference planning team about the
availability of self-scheduled rooms for small-group meetings.
The conference program is very full but we have identified some rooms on
Friday, Saturday and Monday.
Please see the online conference program <http://arlisna2012.sched.org/>
for available time slots.
We will fill self-schedule requests on a first-come, first-served basis
through March 26th.
Please note, these room assignments will only appear in the online
program -- not the printed program.

If you'd like to reserve a room for your meeting, please contact Program
Co-chairs:
Carole Ann Fabian <[log in to unmask]> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Stephanie Frontz <[log in to unmask]>
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks!
CA