I have the installation photographs on the Red Trillium Press Flickr page of the exhibition Rare Beauty: Contemporary Visions in Book Arts, a group exhibition featuring the work of Steven Daiber, Pati Scobey, and Barb Tetenbaum, Julie Chen, Kathy Kuehn, and Wilber H. Schilling at the Joseloff Gallery, University of Hartford.

Sadly some of the images for Kathy’s work had the worst color shifts imaginable due a combination of gallery lighting, natural lighting and a point & shoot camera so I did not include them. BUT there is a full-color catalog with a great essay by Ruth Rogers, curator of special collections at Wellesley College available for $25. Please contact the gallery for more information.

Enjoy!

--
Steven C Daiber
Red Trillium Press/ Aqui en la lucha

413-695-7990

Rare Beauty: Contemporary Visions in Book Arts
http://www.joseloffgallery.org/on-view/

Making of Privacidad:
www.bookarts.uwe.ac.uk/blue_notebook/1010/9391/tbn11.pdf

Cuban Collaborations: