This website says all its Pisarek images are copyright Bildarchiv Pisarek
/ akg-images
http://www.akg-images.co.uk/_customer/london/mailout/pisarek

A search for Bildarchiv Pisarek brought up this website.
http://www.akg-images.co.uk/_customer/london/collections/pisarek.html

AKG seems to be a commercial image provider and Pisarek is just one of its
collections. Unclear to me if AKG has all or Pisarek photos or not.

"A unique and moving photographic record of the Jews who managed to remain
in Berlin until 1942 is chronicled in Pisarek's private archive, which
akg-images is proud to represent for editorial use."

"Please note - akg-images is unable to supply material to private
individuals or for personal use."

akg-images Ltd
5 Melbray Mews
158 Hurlingham Road