My summary of cataloging, etc. meetings that I attended at ALA Midwinter
2012 in Dallas has been posted at:
http://artcataloging.net/alagen.html
There are also links to Liz O'Keefe's report on the MARBI meetings and the
minutes of the forum on the Bibliographic Framework Initiative. I may add
more links to reports as I see them. The Program for Cooperative Cataloging
site has lots of notes about meetings and will eventually have minutes for
many of them. http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/ Lots there on RDA
implementation.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any problems or comments. It may
seem like there is a plethora of acronyms and initialisms; some of the
A&I-dropping is intentional to keep your minds churning.

Sherman Clarke
freelance art cataloger
Alfred, NY