Hello,

I manage the periodicals at the Museum of Modern Art Library. We have been
discussing options for housing, and I wonder if anybody else out there has
found that housing issues in archival boxes is preferable to having them
bound? Both options have their pros and cons, but I'm curious to see if
other institutions have had similar discussions and what the outcome was.

Thank You,

Rachael

Rachael Morrison|*Museum of Modern Art** Library*|11 W 53rd St.|New York,
NY 10019|
Manhattan:(212)333-6530|Queens:(212)[log in to unmask]