Hello Everyone,

I am an MLIS candidate at UCLA and I am writing the issue paper for my
final portfolio presentation on the topic of subject access to images
within ARTstor.  One of the solutions I am exploring is the development of
an expert tagging program targeted at art librarians and visual resources
professionals.  I have developed a brief survey on this topic and would
very much appreciate your responses.

The results of the survey will be reported in my portfolio presentation at
UCLA this spring and will also be made available to ARTstor.

The survey can be accessed via this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEZiUENDVVg2UDdCa2ptLVo3T2p2emc6MQ#gid=0
Thank you for your participation!

Best,

Alyx Sherman