Hello Colleagues,

I thought I would share this link with you about an amazing art intervention in the National Library of Scotland!   Have any of you heard of other art interventions in libraries?  Ray Anne Lockard

http://community.thisiscentralstation.com/_Mysterious-paper-sculptures/blog/4991767/126249.html

Bibliographer and Public Services Librarian
Frick Fine Arts Library
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA  15260
Voice-mail:  412-648-2410
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

"A book should be a ball of light in one's hands."  Ezra Pound