We hope you will join us tomorrow, Dec. 2, for this chat about Emerging
Technologies!
*
**Lunchtime Chat: Emerging Technologies Lightning Chat*
*Friday, December 2, 2011, 11am Pacific – 12pm Mountain – 1pm Central – 2pm
Eastern*

Please join us on December 2, 2011, for a round of lightning talks about
new technologies! Presenters Greg Reser, Jefferson Bailey, Eva Sclippa,
Emilee Mathews, and Heather Cleary will share technologies used in a range
of library contexts, from instruction and outreach to improving workflow
tracking, from presenting digital collections to setting up iPads for
lending. This smorgasbord chat will be informal, fast-paced and fun.

To attend: keep an eye out for our message on the morning of Friday, Dec. 2
with the chat room URL.

Alice Whiteside and Adrienne Lai
For more information about the Lunchtime Chats, see:
http://www.arlisna.org/chats/index.html

--
Alice Whiteside
Librarian & Instructional Technology Consultant