From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marlene Koenig
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 5:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Forum Journal

Good afternoon

Looking for an article from Forum Journal (National Trust for Historic Preservation), not available to me electronically.

Article is from fall 2008 – titled   Contemporary Design in Historic Districts A UK perspective   by Murray Miller.  I do not know the pages.  The citation I have does not provide that information.

Much thanks

Marlene A. Koenig

Librarian

WAAC - Virginia Tech