Dear Gregory Most,

Following the links on your ARLIS-L announcement today, I was
delighted to find the reference to the 2002 edition of your Manual,
which somehow I had not seen before. Clearly a major achievement. Even
a serious browse is quite an education, even for those of us who
publish in a variety of areas. Congratulations to you all.

Charles Rhyne

_______________________
Charles S. Rhyne
Professor Emeritus, Art History