From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Gillert
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 3:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] art apps

Apologies for cross-posting.  I am looking at iphone apps that may be useful to undergraduate studio art students.  Has anyone ever reviewed or recommended apps to students?  If so, are there ones that you thought were particularly useful?

Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email, or its attachments, may contain private, confidential or privileged information of Shorter University and is for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, disclosure, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error or you are not the intended and authorized recipient, please notify the sender and permanently delete all copies of the respective email and its attachments without reading them. Thank you for your cooperation.