Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to tell you that after 29 years as Walker Art Center Librarian, Rosemary Furtak, will be retiring at the end of February 2012. As many of you know, Rosemary has a passion for artist books and has built a beautiful collection for the Walker Art Center.  She has created many installations over the years including a major exhibition at the museum entitled,  “Text/Messages,” in 2008.   Rosemary has been an active member of ARLIS TC (Twin Cities) serving many times as president over the past 3 decades and most recently was the chair of the exhibits committee for the ARLIS conference in Minneapolis 2011. I know Rosemary has many friends across the book world.  Please join me in wishing Rosemary a happy retirement.

Best, Jill

Jill Vuchetich
Archivist
Walker Art Center
1750 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403
P: 612-375-7551
F: 612-375-5802
I am in the office Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission (including any accompanying attachments) is confidential and may contain privileged or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this message in error, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, or using the information contained herein. Inadvertent or unauthorized disclosure shall not compromise or waive the confidentiality of this transmission or any applicable attorney-client privilege.

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us at [log in to unmask] and delete this transmission from your computer.