Dear ARLIS/NA Community,

I'm pleased to announce the election of new officers for the Mountain West Chapter.

Vice-Chair/Chair Elect: Julie Williamsen
Julie is the Theatre, Media Arts, and Communications Librarian at Brigham Young University's Harold B. Lee Library.

Secretary/Treasurer: Jenni James
Jenni is the Librarian at the Institute of American Indian Arts in Santa Fe.

Jenni and Julie's terms of office begin January 1, 2012.

I would like to take a moment to thank our outgoing officers, Marly Helm and Liz Ehrnst. Marly is stepping down from her post as Past Chair, after ably serving as the Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect and Chair over the last few years. Liz has been our hard-working secretary/treasurer for the past two years. Thank you both for your service to the chapter!

Best,
MK

Meredith Kahn
Chair, ARLIS/NA Mountain West Chapter
Chair, ARLIS/NA Diversity Committee
Publishing Services & Outreach Librarian
University of Michigan Library
http://publishing.umich.edu/
@M_Publishing & @m_kahn