May we distribute Sarah's contact information below, along with this
appeal, to broader audiences? It wasn't clear if Elena could be contacted
directly or if any additional arrangements were being made...

Best,

Dennis Moser

~~
If your first move is brilliant, you’re in trouble. You don’t really know
how to follow it; you’re frightened of ruining it. So, to make a mess is a
good beginning. — Brian Eno