From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alison Huftalen
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 11:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Salaries

Dear Arlisians,
   I am trying to benchmark the salary of a librarian position in my library.  While I know that salaries are not usually discussed publicly for many institutions if you are able to share the salaries or salary range of any similar positions you have in your libraries it would be a great help. I've tracked salaries that have been mentioned in recent job descriptions but find that it is rare I see a salary for a museum/art librarian position.  I will only be using the number and the job type for research and will not be including institutions or anything else nor will I be sharing it beyond my own HR department and administration.

I am looking for salaries or hourly wages for the following types of positions or similar in title:

Assistant Librarian
Cataloging Librarian
Technical Services Librarian
Systems Librarian

Any info would be extremely appreciated!!  Please reply directly to me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much,

Alison

Alison L. Huftalen, MA, MLS
Head Librarian
Art Reference Library
Toledo Museum of Art
419.254.5771 x7386
This message is a private communication.  It may contain information that is privileged or confidential.  Please do not copy or disclose it to others.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it and any attachments from your system.  Thank you.