Registration Now Open!
The Northeast Document Conservation Center Presents:

DIGITAL DIRECTIONS
New Foundations: Creation - Curation - Use
June 13-15, 2012
Boston, MA

IT'S A NEW ERA IN DIGITAL COLLECTIONS CARE AND WE'RE HEADING BACK TO
SCHOOL!

Please join a faculty of national experts, experienced digital
collections curators, and colleagues from institutions large and small
as we come together for two and a half days of exploration and study to
identify new answers and new opportunities for some long-standing
challenges, considerations, and choices surrounding today's digital
collections care!

FOR MORE INFORMATION, visit the Digital Directions 2012 conference
website: http://nedcc.org/dd2012/

We hope to see you in Boston!

NORTHEAST DOCUMENT CONSERVATION CENTER
Andover, Massachusetts
Preserving Cultural Heritage Collections Since 1973
Join our E-List to receive conference updates and other preservation
http://www.nedcc.org/contact/signup.php