If you have ever wanted to try letterpress, we are offering a special
 reduction in tuition on our upcoming holiday card workshop to List
members (reg $125, now only $75 when you mention the ListServ).  See
info below & simply send an e-mail to [log in to unmask] to sign up for tomorrow evening's class.

  INTRODUCTION TO LETTERPRESS
: HOLIDAY CARDS!

December 14, Wednesday eve 6:30-8:30PM

(Reg:
$85 plus $40 studio fee
) Special $75
http://letterpressdesigns.com/holidaycards

Get
 a taste of the elegant printing of the 15th century. Experience the
fundamentals of letterpress: learn how to hand set real metal type, the
origins of our alphabet, lock-up and printing on our Vandercook Uni III.
 A great introduction to beautiful impressions in elegant white on
white blind emboss. You will go home with 15 printed holiday cards with matching soft white
 envelopes, in type you set and printed yourself!

Best,

Mindy Belloff

  Intima Press Letterpress Designs Studio

  Book Arts & Letterpress Printing on Union Square, NYC

www.IntimaPress.com

Blog: intimapress.wordpress.com

www.LetterpressDesigns.com

Tel: 917-412-4134