Hi Rachel,
    I know you're asking for a source for finished structures to use for
reference, but I thought these titles would also be helpful if you don't
have them in your collection, since they offer detailed diagrams:
1. Paper folding for pop-up / Miyuki Yoshida
2. Pocket paper engineer : how to make pop-ups step-by-step / Carol Barton
3. Cover to cover: creative techniques for making beautiful books,
journals, &n albums
4. Creating handmade books / Alisa Golden
5. The Penland book of handmade books

Best,
Ellie