From: Kelly M. Fiske <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Exhibition catalog prices - recap
To: Liz Ginno <[log in to unmask]>

 Dear Liz,

Glad we made the list, but please note that our correct Web address is:

 www.worldwide-artbooks.com

Worldwide has a huge inventory of exhibition catalogues (our area of
specialty since 1962), including thousands of titles from the 1960s, 70s,
80s, 90s, etc. that are long out of print but still available through
Worldwide in very limited quantities.

Our complete inventory is searchable through our Web site, and all of our
books are "new" copies (i.e., copies purchased at the time of release, not
previously sold volumes). Our prices are typically the original list prices
or close to that, which may often be well below the typical antiquarian
price for the same book, especially for rarer volumes. Of course, for
titles that were once widely available, lots of used copies may be
available online, often at very low prices.

Please note that although we have listed a very tiny percentage of our
inventory on AbeBooks, our listings for thousands of other titles that we
still have in stock will not come up on meta-site search engines such as
AddALL and can be located only by searching our own site. However, simply
Googling an ISBN will sometimes lead to our listing, especially if there
are few copies available elsewhere.

Best regards,

Kelly Fiske
Worldwide Books