I am pleased to announce the appointment of Alison Dickey as Head of
Reader Services at the Morgan. She assumed her new position on Monday,
December 5th.

Prior to relocating to New York in 2010, Alison was Manager of Library
and Archives at the Currier Museum of Art in Manchester, New Hampshire.
She has also served as the editor of Art Index and as Hellenic Studies
Librarian in the Bobst Library at NYU. She has been active in ARLIS/NA,
most recently editing the 2010 ARLIS Conference Proceedings. She has
also written reviews and articles for various publications.

Please join me in congratulating Alison on her new position.

Heidi

--
V. Heidi Hass
Co-chair, ARLIS/NA Documentation Advisory Committee

TEL: 212 590-0381
FAX: 212-768-5681
NET: [log in to unmask]

Visit CORSAIR, the Museum's comprehensive collections catalog, on the
web at
http://corsair.themorgan.org

------------------- TEXT.htm follows -------------------
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" http-equiv=3DContent-Type=

<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.19154"></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt Tahoma">
<DIV>I am pleased to announce the appointment of Alison Dickey as Head of =
Reader Services at the Morgan. She&nbsp;assumed her new position on =
Monday, December 5th. <BR><BR>Prior to relocating to New York in 2010, =
Alison was Manager of Library and Archives at the Currier Museum of Art in =
Manchester, New Hampshire. She has also served as the editor of Art Index =
and as Hellenic Studies Librarian in the Bobst Library at NYU. She has =
been active in ARLIS/NA, most recently&nbsp;editing the 2010 ARLIS =
Conference Proceedings. She has also written reviews and articles for =
various publications.<BR><BR>Please join me in congratulating Alison on =
her new position.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Heidi<BR></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>-- <BR>V. Heidi Hass<BR>Co-chair, ARLIS/NA Documentation Advisory =
Committee<BR>Head of Research Services<BR>The Morgan Library &amp; =
Museum<BR>225 Madison Ave.<BR>New York, NY&nbsp; 10016-3405</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>TEL: 212 590-0381<BR>FAX: 212-768-5681<BR>NET: <A href=3D"mailto:vhhas=
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Visit CORSAIR, the Museum's comprehensive collections catalog, on the =
web at <BR><A href=3D"http://corsair.themorgan.org">http://corsair.themorga=
n.org</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>