Dear Colleagues:

CATALOGUE 250a. MONOGRAPHS & EXHIBITION CATALOGUES on FRENCH ARTISTS
16th-20th Centuries. About 540 titles. Mostly out-of-print,but a substantial number of recent titles.
Please write if you wish to receive a copy this catalogue.
We will send it as an attachment, or in hard copy.
Also, if you would like to receive it, we will send
LIST 250b, FRENCH DRAWINGS, PRINTS & GRAPHIC ARTS
which contains about 175 titles.
Please email, write, or telephone, 914 933 0479.
Andrew D. Washton Books on the Fine Arts
168 Irving Avenue, Port Chester, New York 10573
[log in to unmask]" target=_blank>[log in to unmask]
www.washtonbooks.com

Thanks very much and best regards,

Andrew Washton