The Public Librarians Special Interest Group (SIG) now has its own listserve!

The listserve is not moderated and there is no formal subscription or cancellation process so if you want to join this list please email me and I will get you added.

This list will be a place that we can discuss issues specifically related to art librarians (official or unofficial) in public libraries.

(Those of you already on the list do not need to reply to me again.)

...alyssa

Alyssa G. Resnick  MLIS

Development, Technology & Collection Services Administrator

Glendale Public Library

222 E. Harvard St.

Glendale, CA 91205

818-548-2180