NCM Ship
19th Century Masterfile
PDM
Public Documents Masterfile
Visit our blog
 Follow us on TwitterFind us on Facebook

 Paratext Logo New White

Dear Librarian,

Paratext is pleased to announce that detailed metadata from Grove Art Online and Grove Music Online from Oxford University Press is now integrated into Reference Universe.

We have heard from many current Reference Universe users that these titles are among the most heavily-used within their library. Their inclusion within Reference Universe ensures increased accessibility to some of the most authoritative articles on art and music available.

We're working constantly to increase the efficiency and dependability of content for your reference collection.

Here are some of the other updates you might have heard about:

- Attended the Minnesota Library Association, Federal Depository Library Program, and Charleston conferences.  Gearing up for MLA Midwinter in Dallas!

- Released our first Reference Universe Administrative Module to allow collection development and direct and efficient updating of holdings.

- President Eric Calaluca featured in Sue Polanka's new release E-Reference Context and Discoverability in Libraries: Issues and Concepts.

Reference Universe has a focused purpose: to illuminate and organize your library's Major Reference Works--both online databases as well as on your own shelves.

You can find expanded details on all recent updates, as well as a wealth of other useful information about Paratext and our products at www.paratextsupport.com.

Liz Davey
Manager Library Services

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask] |
Paratext | 2806 Flintrock Trace Road | Suite A204 | Austin | TX | 78738