Dear ARLIS/NA Community,

If you were unable to attend our recent Mountain West Chapter Virtual Conference, you can find recordings of the sessions as well as the presentations online. The conference featured lively sessions on special collections, copyright, and emerging technologies.
http://arlisna-mw.lib.byu.edu/2011_registration.html

In addition, minutes from our recent business meeting are also available:
http://arlisna-mw.lib.byu.edu/minutes/2011_nov10.pdf

If you live in the Mountain West region (AZ, CO, MT, NV, NM, UT, WY) or are otherwise interested in joining the chapter, our membership form is available here:
http://arlisna-mw.lib.byu.edu/2011_registration.html

Best,
MK

Meredith Kahn
Chair, ARLIS/NA Mountain West Chapter
Chair, ARLIS/NA Diversity Committee
Publishing Services & Outreach Librarian
University of Michigan Library
http://publishing.umich.edu/
@M_Publishing & @m_kahn