Having heard no objections and receiving no other nominations, on behalf of the ARLIS/NA Nominating Committee I am pleased to announce that the slate of candidates for the 2012 Executive Board is hereby elected by acclamation.  Congratulations to our new board members:

Gregory P.J. Most, Vice-President/President Elect
Deborah Barlow Smedstad, Treasurer
Daniel Payne, Canadian Member-at-Large
Melanie Emerson, Communications and Publications Liaison.

I would like to acknowledge the assistance of Leslie Abrams, chair of last year's Nominating Committee, and Jon Evans, President, and express my gratitude to the collegial and capable members of the Nominating Committee: Anne Champagne, Nancy Norris, Irene Puchalski, and Laura Schwartz.  I would especially like to thank everyone who expressed a desire to run for office.  We are fortunate to have so many qualified and generous members eager to serve our Society.

Daniel Starr, Chair
2011 Nominating Committee

Daniel Starr
Associate Chief Librarian