Hi Adam, list,
No nerve touched - really sorry if my note gave that sense! Just
trying to refine my question as to what I was looking for. I probably
haven't made a very clear presentation here, so my apologies also
about that. Thanks for your responses - appreciate everyone's thoughts
on this. All are very helpful.
best, David