ARLIS/NA Texas-Mexico recently held its 2011 annual meeting<http://www.arlis-txmx.org/annual-meeting/past-meetings/2011>, October 27th - 29th in Fort Worth, which was jointly held for the first time with the Texas VRA.

I am very pleased to announce that at the ARLIS/NA TX/MX business meeting, members elected Tara Spies Smith as 2012 Vice President/President-elect and Laura Schwartz as Treasurer.  Martha Gonzalez Palacios will serve as President in 2012 and Shari Salisbury will continue her two-year term as Secretary.  Congratulations to each of these members for their dedication and willingness to serve our very professionally engaged and active chapter!

Regards,
Beverly Mitchell

Beverly Mitchell
2011 ARLIS/NA Texas-Mexico President