Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for ongoing interest in the Offline Image Viewer.  We are currently testing a version of the OIV for OS X 10.7 that has the full functionality of the current version, and unless new issues spring up, it will be ready for release within the next week.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or concerns.  We look forward to releasing a version of OIV compatible with OS X 10.7 as soon as possible.  ARTstor User Services can be reached at [log in to unmask] and 212-500-2400.

Kind regards,

Anna Perricci

Anna Perricci
User Services Associate

ARTstor

151 East 61st Street

New York, NY 10065

212-500-2400

888-278-0079 (USA only)

www.artstor.org

www.facebook.com/ARTstor

www.artstor.org/blog

Sign up for ARTstor News to receive updates on new collections, features, and upcoming events!

Send a blank email to [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]