ARLIS/NA TC membership and interested parties,

It is my pleasure to announce that Laura Morlock of St. Catherine University was elected and accepted the position of Vice Chair for ARLIS/NA Twin Cities!  Laura brings a welcomed perspective regarding outreach and recruitment of students and new professionals, along with leadership expertise.  Please join me in welcoming Laura into her new role in 2012.

Respectfully,
Kristen Mastel
ARLIS/NA Twin Cities Chair
--
Kristen Mastel

Outreach & Instruction Librarian

Libraries liaison to the College of Continuing Education and Extension

University of Minnesota Libraries | Magrath Library 1984 Buford Ave. | St. Paul, MN 55108 | 612-625-0918

View my blog, IM contact information and more!