Hello wisdom,

I am in need of two newspaper articles on Briton Riviere’s “War Time,” both published in 1875. The first was published in Graphic and the second was published in the Times.  I currently have two partial scans of the articles, but unfortunately neither scan includes page numbers or any other helpful information other than the publication title and date. If anyone is able to locate and pass along these two articles in full, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jessica Ritchie
Dickson Librarian
Jean Outland Chrysler Library