Hello Wisdom. I'm working with a student on this topic and am finding bits
and pieces here and there from a few educational and government websites. I
think there must be a treasure trove, however, and I'm  not finding it. If
you can forward any suggestions, they would be much appreciated.

"For my research paper I am focusing on print advertisements from Glacier
National Park (Montana) from 1880-1930. I want to look at print
advertisements from the Railroad companies (like the See America First
Campaign) as well as the ads produced by the National Park. I want to see
where these ads are similar and where they are different. I hope to analyze
the vision of nature and nation that these promotional tools constructed,
how this vision compares with the "national park idea"  and for whom these
ads were created.

Margaret Ericson, Art and Music Librarian, Colby College