Fellow Arlisians -

I need help with this question:

My professor told me that I could do a research paper on an approved
topic. The topic that he approved is Tsarevets Fortress in Veliko
Tarnovo, Bulgaria. I came to the library twice this week to get
information on the topic, but found fragments, and nothing solid. I was
wondering if you could help me gather more information, especially
printed material that I can cite in my research paper. Furthermore, I
can read both English & Bulgarian.

I've spoken with the student and I think he is really focusing on the
Patriarchal Cathedral of the Holy Ascension of God which is within this
fortress.  He's already collected some rather good information from the
web.  But, of course, he's looking for the scholarly items which he can
cite in his paper.

I haven't found much, but, when I was searching, I did not know his
focus on the church and was concentrating on searching 'tsarevets'
and/or 'tarnovo.'

I've been in:
DELCAT (our catalog) where I found 1 book on Bulgarian architecture
Art Abstracts/Art Index Retrospective and Avery - almost nothing there
Google Scholar - some possibilities here
Iter - some possibilities here
WorldCat.org - maybe some possibilities here

All in all, even with the places where there are some possibilities, I
don't think there is much.  I suggested that he broaden his search to
look for books about church architecture from the time period, etc.

If anyone has suggestions for me, please respond to me personally

Thanks.
SAD

--
Susan A. Davi