ARLIS/NA NC membership and ARLIS/NA,

It is my pleasure to announce that Sarita Hinojos, currently a student of
San Jose State's School of Library and Information Science, was elected as
Vice Chair/Chair-Elect for ARLIS/NA NC at our fall 2011 meeting, and has
accepted the position!  Sarita brings a welcome perspective regarding
outreach and recruitment of students and new professionals, along with
unbridled enthusiasm.  Please join me in welcoming Sarita into her new role
in 2012. She joins an excellent team of Leia Casey, incoming chair, and Greg
Borman, secretary/treasurer.

Warm Regards,

Lisa Conrad

ARLIS/NA-NC Chair