As far as I can tell, and from my familiarity with Triple Canopy, the
original post is not about artist's books. I think cataloging these works
as reproductions is flawed and misleading, since the original format is not
a book.  I would call this type of work "web-to-book".

My two cents.

Jaye Fishel