Our Fall meeting at the San Francisco Public Library's Main Branch was
a great success! The officers were very happy with the turnout, and
there was excellent dialogue about teaching visual literacy, ARLIS/NA
Conference planning for 2012 & 2013 (thanks to our Southern California
guests), and other topics. Additionally, we toured the Main Branch and
saw some great special collections materials. Following this, we went
to Electric Works Gallery, who are involved with book arts and other
art forms: http://sfelectricworks.com/

Link to photos: http://tinyurl.com/fallmtg

best,
Lisa Conrad, Chair