Katherine,

I am truly sad to learn of Florence's passing.  I had the pleasure of meeting her at the 2010 ARLIS Conference in Boston.  Needless to say, she left an impression on me and we always talked about visiting each other's institutions.  Alas, that never happened.  She will be remembered.

Mario

--
Thanks!!

Mario A. Ascencio

Director
Corcoran Library
Corcoran Gallery of Art / College of Art + Design
500 Seventeenth Street NW
Washington, DC 20006
t: (202) 478-1543
f: (202) 628-7908