We are in the process of choosing equipment for our new library that will open in the Spring of 2012 and I have been asked to  get prices on  copy cards  systems (for use with library copiers).   We are hoping to get a kind of debit-card vending machine that will work with our copiers so that we won’t have to handle cash transactions in the library.

Can anyone recommend a particular company or system that does this that has worked well?  Any advice for/against going the copy card route?

Thanks much!

Judy Donovan| Art Librarian
The Barnes Foundation
| 300 North Latch's Lane | Merion, PA  19066
Ph:  (610) 667-0290 ext. 1049