Dear colleagues,

If you have mailed in your registration for the ARLIS/SC fall meeting and have yet to receive a confirmation of receipt, could you please send me and Cathy Billings ([log in to unmask] ) an e-mail?  We need a head count for the boxed lunches, the Friday group dinner, and the Saturday tours.  Thanks!

P.S.: I have found out that we’ll get a group discount for the La Jolla Contemporary Art Museum tour on Saturday, so the entry fee will be $8 instead of 10!

Please visit our chapter website at: http://arlis-sc.org/ for additional information and for the registration form.

Best wishes,

Janine Henri

Architecture, Design, and Digital Services Librarian

UCLA Arts Library

1400 Public Affairs Building

Box 951392

Los Angeles, CA 90095-1392