Dear Design folks (Chris Mees):  We in the Rifkind Center do have that page of Das Plakat available.  Let me make sure we’re talking about the same page:  this is text only , with one Werkstaette kind of capital letter “W” as initial letter, “Krieg und Inseratenteil / Von Walter Bloch”.  Is that what you’re looking for?  I can’t imagine why anyone would have vandalized the mag for THIs page—lots of the beautiful posters and illustration pages I could understand, but not this one!  How would you like us to send it to you?  I can scan it, I think, although it might not be up to your standards.

Let me know what you would like us to do for you.

Regards,

Erika Esau

Librarian

Robert Gore Rifkind Center for German Expressionist Studies

Los Angeles County Museum of Art

5905 Wilshire Blvd.

Los Angeles, CA 90036

Tel. 323 857 6257