Das Plakat

designinform
•  Design Abstracts Retrospective
•  Design ProFILES
•  ReVIEW
•  designinform Research Guides

Hi

Can anyone help? We are currently digitizing the great German poster journal Das Plakat for the designinform database ReVIEW and have discovered that some rotten vandal has removed half of pp.253-254 from the November 1914 issue. Why do people do this?!!!

I would be very eternally grateful if someone could send us a scan of these pages.  We will, of course, cover any cost incurred.

Best wishes

Chris

Chris Mees
Editor – designinform
Design Research Publications | Poundsford | Vicarage Lane | Burwash |  East Sussex | England TN19 7JS

T: +44 1435 883950
E:
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
W: http://www.designinform.co.uk/