Hello Art Librarians,
I am the editor of an art periodical that you may not know about,
it is called THE THING Quarterly, and we are based in San Francisco.
We are an object based periodical perfect for art library collections, i worked in an art library here at SFAI for 5 years and started this publication in large part for art libraries.

Each quarter an object that includes text and is conceived of by an individual artist/creative person is sent to you in the mail.

past contributors:
Miranda July
Allora & Calzadilla (represented USA this year at the Venice biennial)
Martin Creed (turner prize recipient)
James Franco (actor, writer, student, performance artist, etc...)
Trisha Donnelly
Ryan Gander
Just to name a few

one year subscription is 200$ for 4 issues.
We currently do not have institutional rates which means an even better deal for libraries.

To subscribe or learn more go to this web address:
http://www.thethingquarterly.com/

We are also offering a VERY limited amount of FULL SETS (issues 1-14) this includes 10 sold out issues which we have held on to for the purpose of placing full sets in the right places. Please contact me directly if this is of interest to you.

thanks for your time.
Will Rogan
co-editor
THE THING Quarterly