Hello Collective Wisdom!

Would anyone have a spare copy of the below book for sale? I’m looking for a personal copy. Please contact me off-list.

Artists’ books: a cataloguers’ manual
Compiled by Maria White, Patrick Perratt and Liz Lawes for the ARLIS/UK & Ireland
This manual is designed for anyone involved in the cataloguing of artists’ books, and takes the cataloguer through each applicable rule from AACR2. The appendices include full examples in MARC 21 and a bibliography. For more information and reviews see the Cataloguing and Classification Committee
2006 ISBN 0 9552445 0 1 (978 095524445 0 6) Out of print

(via http://www.arlis.org.uk/resources.php?link=1)

Thank you kindly, and happy Thursday,

Elka

Elka Weber
Clerk, Research Library and Archives
SFMOMA
151 Third Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
415 357-4120

*Please note that my schedule is midweek: Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays only.

The information contained in this electronic mail message (including any attachments) is confidential information that may be covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Sections 2510-2521, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify me and delete the original message. Thank you.