From: Ruth Wallach <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 12:43 PM
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Art, design, and architecture librarians with additional disciplinary responsibilities

Colleagues-

I am curious how many of us have disciplinary responsibilities that are outside of the arts/architecture and related areas, and whether there have ever been even informal discussions through ARLIS on this issue, whether it is a trend, how we cope (or not),  prepare the next generation for possibilities, etc., etc., etc.
Ruth Wallach, (213)740-6917, [log in to unmask]
Head, Helen Topping Architecture and Fine Arts Library &
Librarian for Comparative Literature, East European History, Gender Studies, and Russian Literature, USC Libraries.